Thursday, September 13, 2012

Dr . B. R. Ambedkar Open University PG I , II year Examination May / June Results 2012 @ www.braou.ac.in

Dr . B. R. Ambedkar Open University released the Post Graduate PG I , II year Examination May / June Results 2012 in the website www.braou.ac.in  .  PG I , II year Exams are conducted in the month of May / June – 2012 . The Students are here by informed that those who are written PG I , II year examinations appeared candidates are follow the website www.braou.ac.in and click the link of PG results 2012 and get results .
 
Dr . B. R. Ambedkar Open University students appeared  for PG I , II year  candidates Enter your Hallticket Number and Select your year and click the enter button for get the results . We gave links for your results for your convenience .

Source links for Dr . B. R. Ambedkar Open University PG I , II year Examination May / June Results 2012 :-
 
Link : www.braou.ac.in
Link : PG I , II year exam Results May / June 2012




No comments:

Post a Comment

IFS - Indian Forest Service Preliminary Examination -2024 Apply Online Last date : 05-03-2024 @ upsconline.nic.in

 UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION  has given notification No.06/2024-IFos on dated 14th Feb 2024 for Indian forest Examination .This is for ...