Tuesday, May 22, 2012

www.apspsc.gov.in @ GROUP-I HALL TICKET DOWNLOAD | www.apspsc.gov.in APPSC WEBSITE

http://htdownload.apspsc.gov.in/Documents/APPSCLOGO.jpg 
www.apspsc.gov.in is the Official Website of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission. Recently APSPSC issued a notification No.15/2011 and 18/2011 for fill up the posts in Group-I Services. The Exam date is 27.05.2012 .
Candidates those who are apply for Group-I services are here by that applicants may download GROUP-I HALL TICKET DOWNLOAD from the www.apspsc.gov.in APPSC WEBSITE   www.apspsc.gov.in @ GROUP-I HALL TICKET DOWNLOAD process :
1.    For download your GROUP-I HALL TICKET DOWNLOAD  enter  your reference ID.
2.    If you are forgot your  reference ID then click the forgot reference ID
3.    Enter your Name and Date of Birth

USEFUL LINKS :
GROUP-I HALL TICKET DOWNLOAD
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT GROUP-I HALL TICKET DOWNLOAD
APPSC WEBSITE : www.apspsc.gov.in

No comments:

Post a Comment

IFS - Indian Forest Service Preliminary Examination -2024 Apply Online Last date : 05-03-2024 @ upsconline.nic.in

 UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION  has given notification No.06/2024-IFos on dated 14th Feb 2024 for Indian forest Examination .This is for ...