Tuesday, February 21, 2012

KU MBA I year II SEM Exam results | Kakatiya University MBA I Yr, II semister result.| www.kuexams.com

Kakatiya University is famous university which is located at Warangal. Kakatiya University provides distance education also such as environmental science and MBA Master of Business administration.
Every year this University conducts examinations of all category which is arts, Science, vocational courses.
Kakatiya University released the results of MBA I year II nd semister results. These MBA I year II nd Semister results may also kept in the Kakatiya University official website www.kuexams.com.

KU MBA I year II SEM Exam  results to know your results please click the link given below and enter your hall ticket number and get your results.

Link:    KU MBA I year II SEM Exam  results

No comments:

Post a Comment

IFS - Indian Forest Service Preliminary Examination -2024 Apply Online Last date : 05-03-2024 @ upsconline.nic.in

 UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION  has given notification No.06/2024-IFos on dated 14th Feb 2024 for Indian forest Examination .This is for ...