NTPC Limited, India’s largest power company. Installed capacity of 34845 MW. It is presently operating 15 coal based, 7 gas based power stations and 6 Joint Ventures Companies. NTPC contributed around 1/3rd of the country’s power generation during the year 2010 – 2011.
A Maharatna and one of the most reputed company, NTPC has won many prestigious awards and is amongst the best employers in the country.
NTPC invites applications for fill the jobs of 300 ENGINEERING EXECUTIVE TRAINEES in disciplines of Electrical ( 112 ) , Mechanical ( 89 ) , Civil ( 38 ) , Instrumentation ( 31 ) , Electronics ( 30 ) by NTPC Recruitment of Engineering Executive Trainees 2012.
Electrical Engineering Executive Trainee details :-
- Name of the Job : Electrical Engineering Executive Trainee
- Number of Vacacy : 112
- Qualifications : Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Technology/AMIE ( Electrical / Electrical & Electronics / Electrical, Instrumentation & Control /Power Systems & High Voltage / Power Electronics / Power Engineering ) with not less than 65% marks, taking average of all the Semesters/Years, irrespective of the weight age given to any particular semester/year by the Institute/University. Final year/semester students are also eligible however they have to obtain at least 65% marks in their engineering degree.
Mechanical Engineering Executive Trainee details : -
- Name of the Job: Mechanical Engineering Executive Trainee
- Number of Vacancy : 89
- Qualifications : Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Technology/AMIE ( Mechanical / Production / Industrial Engg/ Production & Industrial Engg/Thermal / Mechanical & Automation / Power Engineering ) with not less than 65% marks .
Civil Engineering Executive Trainee details : -
- Name of the Job : Civil Engineering Executive Trainee
- Number of Vacancy : 38
- Qualifications : Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Technology/AMIE (Civil Engineering ) with not less than 65% marks .
Instrumentation Engineering Executive Trainee details :-
- Name of the Job : Instrumentation Engineering Executive Trainee
- Number of Vacancy : 31
- Qualifications : Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Technology/AMIE ( Electronics & Instrumentation / Instrumentation & Control ) with not less than 65% marks .
Electronics Engineering Executive Trainee details : -
- Name of the Job : Electronics Engineering Executive Trainee
- Number of Vacancy : 30
- Qualifications : Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Technology/AMIE (Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunication / Electronics & Power/ PowerElectronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Electrical & Electronics ) with not less than 65% marks .
SELECTION PROCESS : Eligible candidates will have to appear for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)-2012.Based on the GATE-2012 score and requirement, candidates will be short listed for GroupDiscussion and Personal Interview. Candidates have to secure minimum qualifying marks in GD &interview.Candidates are required to appear for GATE-2012 paper as detailed below.
More information available in www.ntpccareers.net.
AGE LIMIT : - Upper Age limit 27 years as on 01.01.2012
Pay Scale : - Rs.24900 – 50500
Basic Pay : - Rs.25650
SERVICE AGREEMENT BOND : - The selected candidates who belong to General and OBC categories will be required to execute a service agreement bond of Rs. 2,50,000/- (Rs. 1,25,000/- for candidates belonging to SC, ST categories and PWDs) to serve the company for at least 3 years after successful completion of the training.
HOW TO APPLY : -
- GATE-2012 is scheduled on 12th February 2012. For detailed information on GATE-2012,interested candidates may log on to www.iitd.ac.in/gate or websites of other IITs and IndianInstitute of Science (IISc), Bangalore.
- Candidates need to apply Online for GATE as per the information provided on the websites.
- They should wait for the admit card to get the GATE registration number
- The candidates will receive their GATE-2012 Registration Number printed on their admit card.
- On receipt of GATE registration number, the candidates need to apply to on-line for NTPC ET-2012 on the website www.ntpccareers.net from 6th January-2012 till 26th January-2012.
- While applying Online, candidate should keep the scanned copy of their passport size colourphotograph, their signature and SC, ST and Disability certificate (if applicable) in JPEG format of not more than 500 KB size each.
- Read the instructions carefully and fill-in the on-line application form giving accurate informationincluding the GATE-2012 registration number. After successful registration, system will generatea Unique Application Number. Candidates are required to keep the printout of the Applicationslip which will be generated by the system after successful registration.
- Please ensure that the GATE registration number, which is mentioned on your GATE Admitcard, is filled up correctly. Name should also be filled up as appearing in GATE Admit card. Norequest with respect to the change in any data entered by the candidate will be entertained oncethe application is submitted successfully.
IMPORTANT DATES : -
Last date for Online registration of application : 26.01.2012
GATE – 2012 : 12.012.2012
More Details about General Instructions , Reservation , Online application down load , to see the NTPC website : www.ntpccareers.net