Sunday, December 25, 2011

RESULTS OF GROUP -I SERVICES MAIN EXAM | GROUP I MAIN EXAMINATION RESULTS |APPSC GROUP I RESULTS |

RESULTS OF GROUP -I SERVICES MAIN EXAM | GROUP I MAIN EXAMINATION RESULTS |APPSC GROUP I RESULTS .

Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission(APPSC),Hyderabad publish the results of GROUP-I SERVICES MAIN EXAMINATION RESULTS (GENERAL RECRUITMENT)

Group I candidates who are appeared the written exam of group I from 25.09.2011 to 03.10.2011 FN in five centres i.e Hyderabad,Vijayawad,Warangal,Tirupathi and Vishakapatnam for Group I services(General Recruitment).
Selected candidates list for Group-I oral test /Interview is available below link. Please click the link and know your number.

Interview dates will be held from  04.01,2012 to 10.01.2012. in the Commissions office which is located at Pratibha Bhavan,OPP.Gagan Vihar,M.J.Road,Nampally,Hyderabad-500103

Exact date of Interview will intimated individually to the candidates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

IFS - Indian Forest Service Preliminary Examination -2024 Apply Online Last date : 05-03-2024 @ upsconline.nic.in

 UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION  has given notification No.06/2024-IFos on dated 14th Feb 2024 for Indian forest Examination .This is for ...